Sunday 10 January 2016

More musing

I've just returned from collecting some rail tickets and a trip to my thinking spot and after my somewhat down pointing previous post I thought I'd write something a little more positive. When I go down to the beach to watch the sea I feel a relaxation that I can get nowhere else. All my worries, real or imagined are stripped away as I watch the waves roll in.
Regardless of the weather that spot is a bolt hole, a quiet place for contemplation. Even when there are loads of people around at busy times in the Summer I can shut them all out and concentrate on nothing other than the expanse of water in front of me which beckons with the promise of far away places to visit and new people to meet. In that place I am happy and that carries me on and keeps me going until the next time. It's a charger for my emotional battery.
There is something about the sea that I love but can't put my finger on; much as there is beauty in the hills, moors, lakes and forests around here they can't in my opinion hold a candle to the coast with its ever changing light and mood and as I said before that promise of travel and adventure. Adventure is  the wrong word for me since I'm one who likes to sit in a bar and people watch rather than climb Mount Fuji on a pogo stick. Anyway, you get my drift I hope.
Still, on these slightly more positive notes I'll be off, wishing you Peace and Love. ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment