Sunday 16 March 2014

Today.

I'm sitting in the house with my two kitties by me as the sun streams in through the window. Sometimes it's really pleasant just to sit quietly let the world pass me by and allow myself to relax. Let the troubled world we live in carry on while I sit and drift off into a reverie which removes the cares I have to deal with daily.

Just for a few minutes it is great to forget that there are bills to pay, or that I'm lonely or sad, it brings home that perhaps I'm not as lonely or sad or beleaguered as I might think and that maybe that light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train coming but might just be light and a relief from sadness and loneliness.

Perhaps it's time to count my blessings rather than my problems and realise that maybe I can be happy, that to be so doesn't mean I have to go backwards and be with someone who has chosen not to be with me.

Maybe being alone is where I need to be just now until life leads me to where I am meant to be. I should stop feeling sad because I'm on my own and treat this time as a recuperation period which will end when it ends and if it carries on is meant to be how my life is to pan out.

No one can predict the future, it's time to take each day as it comes and to find positives in what happens rather than wish things could be different. I've said this before I'm sure but what has to be will be and no wishing on my part will change that. It is time to accept my lot in life and live it as best I can with kindness and compassion to all those I meet.

And on that note I'm ending, so ttfn. Peace and Love. x

No comments:

Post a Comment