Monday 7 October 2013

Do you know...

..that feeling when you think you are getting over a break-up and realise that you aren't? That's where I am just now, or maybe not. I don't know really, it all feels very odd. I am conflicted.
Not much of  a subject for a post. Whatever I write will seem a bit pathetic somehow. I'm not a kid any more, I'll be 55 in two weeks and should really be adult enough to able to cope with the situation. It has been 12 months now since Madame left for the USA and the longer she is away the less likely she is to come back.
I started writing this on September 29 and couldn't finish it because I didn't know where I was going with it. I have such ambivalent feelings just now that I can't come up with a cogent explanation of my current emotional state.
Maybe I'll have a better idea once I've had a holiday and been able to relax and take stock.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment