Thursday 26 July 2012

Today I will be mainly eating chips

Not strictly true but I couldn't think of anything else for a title.
As it's lunchtime I thought I would take a break from working on the computer to write some further nonsense on the, oh, never mind.
So, I've had a lovely PB&J with a slice of cheese using the bread I made yesterday, or to be more precise the bread that came out of the bread maker from the ingredients I threw into it but still you know what I mean. It was very nice, so along with the scones from the other day (did I mention that I love scones?) this has been a fairly successful couple of days on the baking front. Would that everything else in my little world went as well, but ho hum, what can you do when your future is out of your control.
Still, I can't keep going on about how rubbish my life is, there are very many people much worse off than I am so I'll be grateful for what I do have and go back to work.
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment