Monday 23 July 2012

I'm back!

It's been a while. The prancing shorts haven't seen much use as they aren't waterproof and are useless in the heavy rain we've seen so far this summer.
My life hasn't exactly been heading in the direction I'd hoped so I decided it was time to start writing in here again to keep my mind occupied.
I will try to be positive and hope to entertain with my observations. Write what you know they say, so here goes.
Because the weather has kept me out of the garden, I've been spending a lot of my free time indoors surrounded by a hundred cats, at least that's how it seems. In reality there are only two of them but they seem to have the ability to be in fifty places at one time so they are certainly keeping me busy.
My work time has been spent writing training material, exam questions and delivering courses, busy, but it's kept my mind occupied, mostly.
I wonder what to do sometimes. I have a confession, I've been suffering from depression for a while. The situation I currently find myself in hasn't helped but I'm hoping that with the help of friends, both real and virtual I will be able to overcome current adversity and beat the black dog, not animal cruelty I might add, just another name for depression :-).
Over the next few weeks and months I will continue to write on here and hope to give an insight into my thoughts and feelings and maybe improve my mood as time goes on. With luck, anyone reading this will be able to see an improvement. As my mood lightens so should the humour and entertainment levels rise. We live in hope!
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment