Monday 25 August 2014

Writing

So I keep trying to produce some writing and constantly find myself falling at the first fence. I have some corking ideas which seem to fizzle out once I start to put them into a story or a tale. I've also written a few poems but I'm pretty sure they don't scan or rhyme or make any sense. Having said that, I'm not sure they need to. If I write what's in my head who cares about the rules?
The question is, I have about three, maybe four short stories on the stocks as we speak. Should I try to finish them or start something new? My inclination is to finish what I've started.But what then? How do I get them out to the discerning public? There is no publisher worth their salt who would take them on so it seems they need to be made public another way. I've tried putting my poems on here but no-one seems to read them, or if they do I'm getting no feedback.
Anyway, I'll finish a tale soon and post it on here somehow and hope that someone will read it and let me know if I'm wasting my time or not.
Until then, ttfn.
Peace and Love. x

No comments:

Post a Comment