Sunday 31 August 2014

Washing.

I'm doing a spot of washing so while it's in the machine I will regale you with my latest thoughts.

I woke up this morning, which is always a good start to the day I think, with the desire to find myself someone special to spend quality time with. This person does not necessarily have to be beautiful on the outside as long as they are interesting and interested, oh and female. Chaps are all very well but to have a person in ones life in a meaningful and supportive fashion my leanings would always be toward the feminine. No offence guys. For a roistering good time chaps are great but for a combination of a spot of roistering and gentle companionship the girls win every time in my book. I'm sure someone will say I'm being sexist one way or another but what can I say? I prefer women's company when it is available and will make do with blokes in the interim.

Now I'm not talking about sex here, although my leanings are to the heterosexual.You know, I reckon I'm going to quit while I'm behind and stop now.

Lovely day for a spot of washing isn't it? My second load is in and I think that will do for today. There is a mushroom stir-fry with ginger sauce waiting in the wings for dinner, plenty of books to be read and The Tale to be moved on so rather than alienate the whole populace I will get on and do something else until I have something more sensible to say.

Peace and Love ttfn. x

No comments:

Post a Comment