Sunday 11 August 2013

Sunday night 10.30 pm

Well I'm sitting here at 10.30 on a Sunday night with the tv off as there's nothing I want to watch contemplating where to go from here.
I just agreed another 6 months rental on my current place from September which has made me think about the future. I'm trying not to plan too far ahead but I think it is sensible to have at least an outline plan of where I want to be when the 6 months is up next March.
I would like to stay around here I think because it is a lovely place to live as I've said on many occasions and also the prospect of moving again doesn't fill me with joy.
The landlords have said that at some stage they will want to sell this place so I've said I would like them to give me first refusal when they do. I will need now to plan the financial side of things so it will be wise I think to get hold of my financial adviser at the bank sooner rather than later to see what options are open to me.
When they sell I could of course just look for another rental which is something I may have to do but I suppose I am worrying a bit much too soon. Having said that I don't want to end up looking for somewhere with a short deadline in front of me.
Decisions, I hate them and I get the feeling I'm over-thinking the whole situation a bit and need to relax. The ideal option would be to find a partner to help out with all the emotional and financial hurdles life throws up but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. I ought to be since Madame has made her move into a new life without me so sitting around like a shag on a rock waiting for her to come home isn't an option.
Time to put all that down to experience and move on. So if there are any ladies out there who wltm a chunky, bald, writer, blogger, reluctant civil servant please feel free to drop by.
On that note, which is the first time I have genuinely contemplated moving on from the thrall of Madame I will be off to read my book.
Peace and Love. ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment