Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday 14 April 2013

Well, I'm once again ridiculously early for an appointment; this time for an eye test in Morpeth so I thought I would have a coffee in Central Bean and catch up with my blog which I have been disgracefully remiss in keeping up lately.
I have finally moved into the new home in Noth Broomhill just outside Amble in the wonderful county of Northumberland. The sitting room is now fully functional with the 'phone, broadband and tv services all set up. The kitties are comfortably ensconced on the settee and I squeeze in where I can.
The kitchen and bedroom are workable but there are still loads of boxes yet to be opened. I never realised how much stuff I had accumulated over the years, which when added to Madame's stuff equates to way more than any one person needs.
It is good to be back in a place of my own again, to feel comfortable with coming and going as I please and only beholden to the kitties. I am extremely grateful to The Brother for putting me up but I think we are all much happier now that I've moved out.
There is still some gear in storage, mainly belonging to Madame and the gardening stuff. Speaking of gardening stuff, I am awaiting my new shed which should arrive at the end of April when I will move into full gardening mode and start planting vegetables. I may kick off next week with some onions and maybe some leeks but we'll need to see how the weather goes, at least it seems to be warming up, let's hope it stays that way.
My annual visit to the fat clinic has prompted me to lose some weight, about 3 stones if I'm honest, and so I'm going to start going to the gym. There is one in Amble and one in Alnwick. The Amble one is closer but may be more expensive, I'll have too see next week when their websites come back up and start going sooner rather than later. No more procrastination, I must start to do things as I decide and after proper consideration but no more 'oh I'll do it tomorrow' because tomorrow never comes. That is why I had such a faff moving since I hadn't gotten rid of stuff when I should.
Anyway, now that I'm back in writing mode I'll be annoying you all more regularly and will get Bob out of his limbo in The Story.
OK, off now, ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment