Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday

I went to Barter Books in Alnwick this morning. Always a pleasant experience, then down to Alnmouth and on to Seahouses to try to relax.
I've been feeling strangely lost these last couple of days. I should be feeling fine since the house sale and the money is all sorted out but I can't put my finger on it. I feel a little out on a limb and somewhat short of emotional support. It is a very strange feeling, like I'm not welcome anywhere.
Perhaps it will pass and I'll feel better tomorrow. It may be that after all the stress over the house this is a natural reaction, a sort of 'coming down' after being so uptight. I certainly hope so.
It will be good to be in a place of my own again where I can do what I feel like instead of treading on eggshells in case I upset a certain person and feeling like I'm somehow 'in the way'.
Anyway, enough of this self analysis, too much over thinking again will knock my mood, which has been fine until the last day or two. Time to sit back, read a book or two and hope I can move into a place sooner rather than later. I am after all only part-way through the process of moving home and have gone through a divorce all in within the last few months. It can be little wonder that I'm still feeling a tad fragile.
On a final, lighter note, I recommend Barter Books as it is a splendid place to while away an hour or two. You can always follow them on twitter @BarterBooks as well.
So as I want to end on a cheerful note; Per Ardua Ad Astra.

No comments:

Post a Comment