Saturday 2 March 2013

Saturday 2 March 2013

Last week was fun. The house finally sold so I am now able to express my interest in the rental place I've been looking at. I'm just taking each day as it comes but with luck I might be in before Easter.
I love living by the sea, I have found three boltholes where I can sit quietly and watch the ever changing conditions out at sea whilst relaxing and recharging my mental batteries. Half an hour of that and I'm feeling good.
I've had an affinity with the coast of my native county (Northumberland in case you were wondering) ever since I was a young lad on holiday with my family in Seahouses. The whole coastal atmosphere is just so relaxing what with the seascape and the varying shorelines. Every day is like being on holiday. I return from work knowing that I live in a place similar to where some of my happiest times occurred which improves my mood no end. It is much better than living in the country where you are constantly surrounded by the stench of the muck being spread on the fields and farm machinery charging around the place.
Moving from country to coast was the best thing I have ever done and I should have moved years ago. Still, I have made the move now and intend to do my level best to enjoy the rest of my days.
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment