Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday morning: 09:07

I'm sitting, or more accurately, reclining in my room at The Brother's contemplating the day ahead. I was up early this morning since I was asleep by 9.30 pm following a very pleasant day out at a colleague's leaving do yesterday. Much drink consumed and some old faces I'd not seen for a long time appeared making for a decent, though unspectacular day.
Which brings me back to today. What to do? NUFC is playing on the live TV match today so I could watch the game here or in the pub. Here would be better for me since I should really have a day off the beer after yesterday but I don't know, the company is usually ok up there but it involves getting ready and such like which I'm not sure I can be bothered with. In fact anything other than sitting around here involves the aforementioned getting ready so my laziness would tend to lead me to staying in. This would have the combined bonuses of saving money and avoiding any form of activity around readiness. Ah, the decisions one has to make.
I think I'll have a shower etc anyway then if the urge takes me I can spring into action at the drop of a hat.
And to cut a long story short, I went to the pub, NUFC lost, I drank too much and so to bed.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment