Saturday 16 February 2013

Another Saturday morning...

...and another false dawn on the house sale front. It seems we are dealing with people who don't live on the same planet as the rest of us. What can you do but take it on the chin and get on with it. I have long since passed the end of my tether but it has been such a saga I'm wondering if it will ever come to a satisfactory conclusion. Time will tell no doubt but my stress levels are rising and the twitch in my left eye has returned which is never a good sign.
On a lighter note I've met some very pleasant people since I moved up to Amble to stay at The Brother's until the house fiasco has been resolved. It is a pleasure to sit in their company and talk with them. It certainly helps lower the stress levels and takes my mind off the rest of my problems. The silly thing is, all it takes is the house sale to go through and much of my stress will be removed.
Maybe next week. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment