Monday 6 August 2012

Hello again

I've been away for a few days for work and my pal was down to visit from Glasgow over the weekend so I haven't had much of a chance to write very much recently.
Nothing much has changed since my last ramblings, my love of scones remains unabated and whilst I've not had any since the last lot I made I don't think it will. This is a case of absence making the heart grow fonder, although that really isn't somewhere I want to go just now.
I've found out who my friends are over the last few days and weeks and I will remember them fondly for the way they have rallied round me, even though I probably don't deserve their support, it is still welcome.
The cats seem to be none the worse for their trip to the kennels so I'm pleased about that even though it is always a shame to have to put them in there isn't any other option. Still they were taken good care of, that's the main thing.
There is a thunderstorm happening at the moment but no lightning yet. I used to be scared of thunder when I was a young lad and lightning didn't bother me, now I''m older I realise that it's the lightning which is the thing to be concerned about, thunder can't really hurt you. Funny how ones perceptions change with age.
I really should be writing an updated chapter of my latest training manual but I'm a bit distracted what with one thing and another so it is on the back burner for the rest of today.
I really do hope that things will improve soon, I'm sick of feeling anxious and lonesome. Even though I have had great support from certain friends, I still end up wishing for what I can't have.
Time to stop. Writing this is supposed to be cathartic so as I find myself lapsing into being maudlin I'll finish up and leave it for another time.
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment