Wednesday 15 August 2012

Happiness

I've been a little down in these posts lately. No, I hear you say, you've been little a ray of sunshine brightening our lives (albeit intermittently). It's true though, I have been in a trough for a while now; the prospect of going forward on my own again was pushing me under. Now I've had a bit of a think and I've realised that whatever happens there is no reason to be on such a downer, there are many others in much worse situations than me. At least I have a job and food in my belly, more than many can say.
Now, I doubt if I can ever stop suffering from depression but I can try to look at the positives rather than the negatives and be a little more optimistic.
As Eric Idle sang the other night, always look on the bright side of life. I'm not saying I'm going to little miss sunshine, not possible because I'm a baldy bloke in his fifties but you know what I mean. What I am going to try to do is accentuate the positive, (there's a song in there somewhere).
Anyway, time for Mr Cheery to close for now.
More later, TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment