Sunday 5 July 2015

Real friends

It's been said many times by many people that it's good to know that one has real friends who care about you when things in life don't quite go to plan.
These people are the ones who you don't necessarily see for days, weeks , months or even years but can be relied upon to rally round when a bump in the road knocks you off kilter for a while.
It's comforting to realise that there are some people who think well of you and are prepared to offer kind words when they are needed.
Many times over the last few years these friends have helped me through troughs in my life and made it bearable by showing me that they care.
I have nothing but praise for these people and as my good friend Pete said just this morning; Forward!
Letting the major and more recent minor disappointments of the past be and live looking at the positives in life is my motto and  it has worked to keep me from falling back into the dark place I formerly inhabited.
So with good friends to support me and a positive attitude I am indeed still going forward!
Peace and love. x ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment