Friday 10 July 2015

My 12-point plan

So. After a poor start to July I realised that I was becoming complacent and have allowed my life to drift. Therefore I've made a few decisions.
The new 12-point plan is as follows, in no particular order:
1. Get into the garden more and keep on top of it.
2. Be more detached as a trainer and stop trying to be the trainee's friend, I'm not, I'm there to be an instructor not a pal.
3. Revert to my previous plan of spending time in America rather than Australia once I retire.
4. Spend less time in the club (tough one)
5. Read more.
6. Be more assiduous in writing my journal, poetry, short story and blog.
7. Remember that I'm 56 not 26 and behave accordingly.
8. Accept that I'm unlikely to find the love of my life in Broomhill and enjoy being single.
9. Lose weight. I should be 13 stone, not 17. (See 4 above)
10. Continue to let my hair, goatee and moustache grow for that bohemian look. (See 12 below)
11. Get a semi-colon tattoo.
12. Be less self-deprecating whilst continuing to live a kind life.

I'm not sure if I will be able to achieve any or all of the above but the mere act of writing it down has concentrated my mind on continuing to look forward not back.
Peace and love x ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment