Thursday 20 August 2015

I'm on the train!

For some unknown reason I have complementary wi fi access on the train home so I thought I'd take advantage of it to stick down a few words.
I'm travelling huge amounts just lately and also have a home move to undertake.
I'm woefully unprepared for said move with much packing and chucking away of unwanted junk to be done over the next two weekends.  Fortunately I'm not moving far so that isn't such an issue though I reckon I'll be jiggered by the time I'm done.
Also thankfully I will be getting help from my brother and  I hope a couple of pals so I hope all will go smoothly.
If you don't see a blog from me after the Bank holiday weekend you'll know it all went tits up and I've chucked myself in the Coquet.
Until then, ttfn.
Peace and Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment