Sunday 9 February 2014

Another Sunday

I was going to stay in last night but went out and had an interesting evening. That makes a pleasant change, I must say. I also made myself a lovely meal of slow cooked brisket in a mushroom, onion and pepper sauce with a few carrots chucked in for good measure.
Today is a stay in day, Sunday and Monday are now my dry days, no alcohol at all. Saturday is my drink day whilst the rest of the week can look after itself.
I also found out today that someone I was interested in is now in a relationship so she is off my list of potential partners, I'm not upset about it actually as I doubt we would have worked out anyway.
Still in my low grade meh mood but I'm starting to get used to it now as it seems to be as happy as I get these days.
Anyway, I'm away now to wash the slow cooker which has been soaking and other fun stuff like changing the kitty litter. Whoop-de-doop.
Love and Peace, ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment