Saturday 10 March 2012

Saturday

So Saturday 10 March dawns and that damned monkey has been around overnight and played his usual trick. Woke up with a gob like the Gobi desert thanks to way too much black cherry flavour Jim Beam Bourbon, which is very tasty by the way.
Mrs H and I had planned to complete the boundary work started by Hey You! the gardener before he went back to his cave for a short nervous breakdown but due to our aforementioned overindulgence we have had to postpone that pleasure for another day, or maybe month, we shall see.
Anyway we are now sitting in the North drawing room catching up on more sedentary chores until it is time to commence the preparation of our Saturday evening banquet. That reminds me I haven't seen the chef or the kitchen maid since they both took a week off last August, I must ask Mrs H who has been doing the cooking as meals do seem to have been appearing on a regular basis.
Never mind about that though, off for a snooze soon as I have tired myself out with all the merry banter I have been spouting.
Toodle pip! Oh and Save the NHS!

2 comments:

  1. Oof, that bourbon sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its called Red Stag and not only tasty but on offer at Sainsbury's.

      Delete