Saturday 14 January 2012

3 followers!

Now that I have 3 followers I'd better get blogging.
I wonder about what Ed Balls was saying re the cuts, or redistribution of spending, depending upon who you talk to. I have a feeling he may have been misunderstood. Could be he's saying that after the carnage caused by Cameron and his boys it will be impossible to do much other than sweep up the mess and try to start again. On the other hand he could just be a git. Whatever happens the Civil Service will once again take the brunt no doubt (easy target).
I did promise to talk about my travels but as they have been to Leeds or Manchester lately it didn't seem like a very exiting prospect.  However, in February I will be going to a retiral do in Belfast and my Brother's 60th birthday trip to Edinburgh will take place so I hope to have some fun stories to tell. Or not as the case may be.
Also my American Nephew is marrying his strange fiancĂ©e in Ohio in the summer so I should be able to regale at least two of my avid followers with tales of Ohioan country folk marriage rites. My other avid follower will be with me, her being my dear wife and the blood relative of the poor mutt getting married. Having said that he's happy so who am I to say anything?
Keep reading blogfans!

No comments:

Post a Comment